psei

Make Smart Investment !

See all awesome STOCK REPORTS in PinoyInvestor! (size 468x80)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stock Trading Lessons 101

I started trading stocks only last March 19, 2008 and the first stock that I bought is 300 pcs of MBT shares @ Php 37.50 a share. Wow, I said to myself, I am now a stock trader! I plunge into the arena of Stocks Trading, arms with nothing but money and guts.
After less than a week, March 25, to be exact, I bought 1000 pcs of ALI shares @ Php 10.75 and a 1000 shares of AT @ Php 9.90 and towards the end of the month buy 3 more securities : 6000 Meg shares @ Php 2.44, 300 pcs BDO shares @ Php 51 and 600 URC shares @ Php 14. Bought these shares because of good reviews coming from those so called 'financial experts'. ( First Lesson : The DAW THEORY - this are opinions or news, chismizes included, coming from other investor or trader. Don't rely on DAW THEORY because they are mostly very unreliable and even if they are true, once it reached you, the market have its' potential full and is now ready for a reversal.)


No comments:

Economic Calendar

Real Time Economic Calendar provided by Investing.com.

Make smart investment

Make SMART investment decisions with PinoyInvestor! (size 728x90)

Translate